News: Zlín v København background
Saturday 30 September 2017 22.05 CET
Zlín and København are both waiting for their first goals in UEFA Europa League Group F, with the visitors on matchday three yet to concede in the section too.
• København's record in ten games against Czech clubs is W3 D2 L5 (W2 L3 in Czech Republic). They have won on two of their last three visits.
• Both of København's Group F games have ended goalless.
• Zlín's 3-0 loss at Lokomotiv Moskva on matchday two was their heaviest defeat in European competition to date.
• Zlín won the Czech Cup for the first time last season; the Ševci (Cobblers) have not played European football since 2005 and are making their group stage debut.
• Beaten on away goals by Qarabağ in the UEFA Champions League play-offs, København have failed to progress in their last three UEFA Europa League group stage campaigns.
• København have a Czech defender, Michael Lüftner, who played for Teplice (2012–16) and Slavia Praha (2017) in his domestic league.
• København's Federico Santander and Zlín's Jean-David Beauguel were team-mates at Toulouse in 2010/11 – though the latter was a youth-team player at the time.
• Ståle Solbakken's second coaching tenure at København began in 2013. He has won seven Danish titles with FCK, including five in his first spell from 2006–11. The former Norway midfielder has also led Köln and Wolverhampton.<Go to previous news>Go to next news